How many types of Chests are there in the game?
There are a wide variety of chests in Castle Creeps Battle.
- Silver Chests- These chests take 3 hours to unlock. They are earned by winning battles. They contain Gold and Cards.
- Gold Chests- Rarer than Silver chests, Gold chests take 8 hours to unlock. They are earned by winning battles. They contain Gold and Cards.
- Mega Chests - These vast chests hold a vast number of cards and gold. With an unlock time of 12 hours you can win these in battles.
- Battle Chests - These chests offer guaranteed Rare cards and take 12 hours to unlock. They can be won from battles, but their drop rate is rare.
- Super Battle Chests- The ultimate chest of all chests. Guaranteed Rare and Epic cards with a very rare drop rate and a long 24 hour opening time.
- Free Chests- These refresh every 4 hours. You can hold a maximum of 2 Free chests at one time. Once you open one, the countdown timer will activate. They contain Gold, Gems and Cards.
- Shield Chests- When active, you must earn 20 shields from destroying opponents towers to unlock it. This chest is only available every 24 hours. Note: You don’t have to win battles to earn shields.